Kleurstoff; an event location with a unique, irrepressible wow-factor. Kleurstoff’s large event space is complemented by a third-floor lounge terrace, accessed on the exterior by an impressive staircase, or via the interior by a real showcase style stairway. A lift is also available. The spectacular roof terrace features a bar, a chef’s cooking facility and two glasshouses. The numerous spaces can be partitioned off as individual sets, or used as a whole. Kleurstoff is a distinct destination, one that visitors will talk about long afterwards.
24 hours licence
No, you don’t have to go home tonight! Kleurstoff is one of the few large event locations that enjoys a 24 hours licence. Dancing under the stars until the sun comes up? An all-night brainstorming session? A unique theatre experiment? Kleurstoff says: absolutely!
- Toilets with facilities
- Open 24 hours
- Stylish lighting and standard decorations
- Catering (your own catering is also an option)
- Misc. table settings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Professional sound system
- Professional lighting system
- Pioneer 2000 DJ Equipment
- Setting and styling
- Entertainment (DJ, band, cabaret, day chairperson/speaker, etc.)
- Piaggio coffee lab
- Security staff (obligatory)
- Cleaning staff (obligatory)
- Event manager (obligatory)
- Easily accessible both by car and public transport
- Sufficient parking space
- 15 minutes from Schiphol airport
- 5 minutes from the Bijlmer Arena station
- Ample options for overnight accommodation
Covid-19 and safety
Kleurstoff is a large event location where managing social distancing is straightforward for both walking and seated events. There are indicated walking routes and the option of using a separate entrance and exit. Hand sanitising stations are placed at regular intervals, using soap and/or antibacterial gel.
Livestreams and hybrid events
With Kleurstoff you can make both an offline and an online impact, as in addition to live events the venue also offers opportunities for livestreaming and hybrid events. Both our exterior and interior spaces are ideal for broadcasting purposes, or for hybrid events with a select group of guests and endless viewers sharing the experience online. We look forward to meeting you and to assist and support you in designing a maximum impact event, down to the very finest technical details.